Saturday, September 27, 2008

Camping!

Klay had been asking me to go camping all summer and I did not want to go at all. You have to understand though... he wanted to go camping on a dock in the middle of Blacktail WITH Avrie. I don't think so! Now that summer is pretty much gone, I think he finally got the idea and we went camping IN THE MOTOR HOME. That's my idea of camping- a nice soft bed, running water, a toilet, a heater (even though we couldn't figure out how to turn it on), and (even though I was opposed) a TV. Reed and Julie also took their camper and we had a great time. We only stayed for one night but it was great just to get away.
It was kind of rainy and a little cold but it cleared up just long enough for us to go on a little four-wheeler/ranger ride. Julie just strapped their baby Macie on the front of her and she rode like a champ. Aves rode in the ranger with us and I could not believe it but she slept in my arms for about half the ride. I have no idea how she slept through all the bumps and turns but I guess that's why the saying goes, she slept like a baby.
A little side note... Klay and I recently started tennis lessons and are OBSESSED with it now. We had our lesson on Monday and we've gone and played twice since then. We're not that great but we can get the ball over the net. So if anyone is interested in playing, give us a call because we would love to play doubles.

4 comments:

Heather Inns said...

She is so cute That looks like fun We love to camp we wish we could do it more. How are things going for you? I am going to be having a Modbe and Scentsy party on Oct. 8th that is a wed. at 7-8:30 and I want you to come so I would like to get your address so I can send you an Invite. Thanks

Heather Inns said...

yeah I can give you her web site, #, and e-mail. I will give it to you on your Face book account just in case. I wish you could come but I understand.

Jess and Derek said...

We love tennis!! We're up for a match anytime (although I will say we probably wouldn't be much of a challenge.. we're both not great). Let us know next time your, you know, in salt lake and we'll play!

the-olson-clan said...

So fun! We love to camp...it just takes so much time which we don't have a lot of right now!! As soon as Avrie gets a little older camping for you guys will be a lot more fun, at least that's how it is for us! Cute pictures!