Sunday, September 21, 2008

All about Avrie, the little superfan

Thanks to everyone who offered advice (or even your sympathy) for our little situation with Avrie. I'm happy to report that she is back to normal and stinky as ever :) Avrie's cousin, Kaulin, plays JV football for Hillcrest. We've been to a few of his games and Avrie is his biggest... or smallest :)... superfan. We made her this little shirt with his number on it so she could cheer for him. Of course Hillcrest is red and black but once we put a hat on her we didn't want her to look like a boy. So I made the executive decision that pink and black was close enough.

Avrie was tagged by her friend Landon so here is a little information about her.


Name: Avrie Renae

Age: 10 months

Favorite Color: Red – I push the “dish” button on the remote over and over because it lights up red

Favorite Song: I’ll dance to ANYTHING… mom making up some stupid song to get me to quit crying, the Sacrament hymn, the radio…

Favorite Movie: I’m too much of a busy body to like movies

Favorite Toys: Cell phones, shopping bags, and credit cards… I’m definitely a girl! – and books, balls, and my musical zebra toy

Things I'm Scared of: New people holding me, being left alone when I’m tired

Favorite Food: Anything except baby food and peaches

Pet Peeves: Having my diaper changed, getting my nose sucked by the booger sucker

Favorite Things to Do: Walk around with mom and dad holding my hands, chewing on ANYTHING (I’m teething), crawling everywhere, standing up by anything

Bad Habits: Throwing tantrums when I have to get my diaper changed, throwing food on the floor or hitting it off the spoon when I’m done eating, not wanting to take afternoon naps

Good Habits: Giving wide open, slobbery kisses (My newest nickname is frenchy), playing by myself in the morning for a few minutes to let mom wake up to the world

My Favorite Thing to Say: Uh-Oh and Dee-doe

What I Do That Makes My Mommy Laugh the Hardest: When I get really excited my whole body starts to shake and my arms get super tense, or sometimes my eyes get REALLY big

I tag my friends-
Carter M
Stockton S
Tessa O
Aubrey J
Audrey H

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Cute cute!! I love the "jersey." Glad to hear that she is feeling better.

the-olson-clan said...

Hey there! Thanks for tagging Tessa! Avrie is adorable, she looks so big! I can't believe she's 10 months...they just grow up so fast!

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

It was way fun to read all about Avrie! She is so cute.

Mindy said...

Avrie's hair is so cute! I'm hoping Addy's starts growing soon..her bald spots are so funny. We're living here in IF with my parent's until April while Chris works and goes up to BYU-Idaho, and then he installs security systems in the summers. So I just hang out with Addy all day!