This summer was a blast with Geoffrey and Sharee living and working with us. I am seriously going to have to readjust to being a stay at home mom because I have absolutely loved having Sharee's company 24/7 this summer. Sharee, thanks so much for not getting a job this summer and keeping me company, even when things got pretty boring. As for Geoffrey... I'm not sure you and Klay really maximized your work time this summer but I'm am sure that you guys had fun (maybe a little too much!).
Avrie loved having the two of you here as well. Some days I wondered who Aves really loved more: the one who gave birth to her and nurtured her thus far or the one who would always play with her when she was fussy and mom was ignoring her! Her little smile would light up just as much for Sharee as it would for both Klay and I! I think she has a little best friend forever.

4 comments:
So totally random how I came across your blog but I am glad that I did! Avrie is so stinkin cute! My blog is jnahatch.blogspot.com if you ever feel like stopping by :-)
Ashley (Merrill) Hatch
I haven't played Ticket to Ride. Plan a game night and I'm totally there!
Linds, you are darling, your blog is darling and Avrie is darling. I'm not surprised that you have the cutest little girl on the block. Welcome to the blogging world, I am a newbie also...it's out of control. Check my link list and you'll find Mano, Cassie, and Jess...YES, you are welcome for uniting you with the old roomies:)
Love you.
YAY!!! I'm so glad you found me! I CANT believe how big your little girl is already- I swear I heard you had just had a baby?! Wow thats so sad- we all really need to stay in touch more. But now we can! You are so cute and Avrie is darling!
Post a Comment