As you can see, Avrie had a few VERY long patches of hair that never fell out so they were super long compared to the rest. I did it in a little pony tail for a while but decided I liked it better spiked up and crazy so I gave in and gave her a hair cut.

I don't know how hair dressers deal with little kids. I only had to do a few little snips and it was still hard to get her to sit still long enough to not chop it all off!

A happy girl with a new hair do! What girl doesn't love that?


She LOVES LOVES LOVES her thumb. I have a feeling we're going to be in big trouble when we try to convince her to stop sucking it!
4 comments:
Hey Lindsey! I am Glad I found your blog, it's way cute! Avrie is ADORABLE! Good job on the hair cut!
Linds, if you ever need a male nanny, I'd totally be down with taking care of Avrie. I mean, she is the ONLY baby I would entrust my life with. So thats a bid deal!!! I'd take her cliff jumping, para-sailing, paint balling... the possibilities are endless! Think about it. Have your people call my people and we'll work it out... ;)
Yay! A blog! We have one too, it's schowfamily.wordpress.com. We haven't gotten internet at home yet, so it's not updated, but it will be soon! We have pictures, videos, and stories to share! The blog is the best way. We love you guys, and miss you!
Hey i am so glad that you found us!! Avrie is so dang cute!!! I love her hair.. Are you guys coming down this weekend as in the 22nd or this last weekend.. We are in Ephraim right now but we will be back this weekend so that would be awesome to see you!!! I will have Matt call Klay.
Post a Comment