Some random pictures I need to blog about since it's been forever!
Boston wants to do everything Avrie does and wants to be be just like her. Aves sucks her thumb all the time and one day Boston stared at her for a minute and then put his fist up to his mouth. I was cracking up because he didn't even put his thumb in his mouth. He doesn't know why he's doing it but just wants to be like his sister and still does it every once in a while while Aves is sucking her thumb.
The kids think Klay is the greatest person on earth and there's a reason. Here's the fort he built Aves and the dinner she was eating inside while playing on her computer.
Carrots and pickles with ranch, and chips and salsa.
This is what happens when Aves gets to wear whatever she wants!
We stayed with my cousin on the way to Lake Powell and Boston wore these teeny little glasses all morning. Weirdo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your kids are hilarious. I love Avrie's clothing choice. What a character little Boston is with those glasses on. Makes me SO excited to have a litte boy.
Your kids are getting so big! That's so funny about Boston "sucking" his thumb! Oh and I love the idea of pin the ball on the hoop! And your cake looked great!
Post a Comment