Sunday, April 10, 2011

Most Kids

Most kids like to lick cake batter off the beaters. Avrie would rather just lick ranch off a whisk.Yuck!


Most kids like to play in a sandbox. Avrie just likes to play in the sawdust mess in our garage!

I had to snap this picture of Boston. He was having a little fit when he started sliding down the wall. Once he got to the chair position he was totally stuck! He got a panicked look on his face like, Oh this doesn't feel very good but I can't go up or down! It was hilarious.
Then he kept pointing at the wall and crying. The life of a 1 year old is so hard sometimes!

3 comments:

Kari said...

ha, I'm always saying to beck: the life of a one-year-old is soooo hard! beck has the same shoes, btw. but we lost one, so I guess we should get back to walmart!

Amber said...

Ha ha that is too funny! You know, I actually remember really liking to play in the sawdust too. My dad builds cabinets and the shop was FULL of it!

Nat and Jesse said...

That is hilarious! I feel the same way Boston did when I do my wallsits and can't get back up!