On Father's Day this year my brother, Nick, got in a motorcycle accident. He hit a deer going 80 mph, severing it completely in half and catapulting himself over it, right on to his head and then skid across the road until he came to a stop. He broke his hand in a few places, foot in a few places, compression fracture in his spine (but doesn't require surgery), and A LOT of road rash over the whole side of his body. It really must not be his time to go because he should be dead. Now that was a long explanation for what should have been a short post...
Today I was doing Avrie's hair and all the sudden she pipes up, "Look mom, I'm Nick!"
After all these months her creative little mind turned this toilet paper roll into a cast just like the one Nick had. (Please ignore the half wet hair. I had to snap a picture right then so I didn't lose this clever little moment from my 2 year old!)
January 2019
7 years ago

1 comment:
I can't believe that happened to Nick! How scary. I didn't hear a thing...but then again, no one tells me anything. I hope he's OK. Your little girl is so smart.
Post a Comment