-Avrie was coughing so hard that she threw up. Sick.
-Gave both kids cough medicine. Avrie asked for MORE because she loves it. Boston barfed up the 6 oz bottle he had just eaten all over the carpet because he hates the medicine so much.
-Tried to clean up the nasty formula barf all over the floor. Jessica stopped by and told me it still smelled like throw up in here. Scrubbed some more (twice).
-Avrie shut the bathroom door on Boston's poor little fingers. It latched shut and his fingers were stuck on the hinge side. He cried for about 10 seconds and had little purple marks on them for like half hour.
-Apparently the medicine had worn off because Avrie puked again from coughing so hard. Gross.
-Aves locked herself in the bathroom with the lights off. I thought she would freak out but she remained very calm. I had to unscrew the door knob because I couldn't get it unlocked. Maybe we should just take that door off. Who needs a bathroom door anyway?
Surprisingly, I'm still in a fairly good mood. Need to get a lot done and I'm being lazy (and blogging) but I'm happy.
Then I was sitting on the couch and noticed Boston scooting in circles. Round and round he went. This toy was stuck on his leg and he was chasing it like a dog might chase its tail. I love this little man!
Remember Avrie's laptop? (Yes, the picture's upside down for a reason...)
"A - V - R - I - E - baby I - S." My heart just melted. What a sweet and smart little girl :)

6 comments:
And for the record...I didn't walk in and say it smelled like puke. You were trying to figure out where the smell was coming from so that is when I volunteered the information. :)
I'm sorry...that was Macie a couple weeks ago. But don't worry, my house probably smells like puke too, except for it was me puking all day yesterday. I love being sick! Now my house looks like a bomb went off because Macie did WHATEVER she wanted while I layed on the couch and neglected her:) Poor girl.
Sooo cute about Avrie spelling her name and calling the apostrophe a baby i. Sorry you are all sick again! No fun. But good job on staying positive. you're a good mommy!
You're so positive! I love it! Good thing they are cute, right?
I love the "baby i" thing, that is too cute! and i'm so jealous you saw some games in salt lake... you didn't see that double OT kansas state game, did you? that was amazing!
Holy cow, she knows all her letters? How did you teach her that? Answer please, I really want to know! :)
Post a Comment