Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My new personal trainer

Jillian Michaels has got nothin' on this little workout queen!Boston obviously doesn't need to work out. A few minutes ago I walked into the living room just in time to see him crawl out of his pants! He still does the army crawl and he scooted right out of them!Here he is sporting his Aggie gear (with his pants on)... Always have to show our Aggie pride!

4 comments:

Megh said...

Tell your little trainer how much fun I had hanging out with her over the weekend! Oh, and her brother. Oh, and her mom and dad. We loved seeing you guys!

Deidre and Joseph said...

Oh my gosh your kids as so stinkin' cute. I LOVE the picture of Boston just grinning at the camera.

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Your kids are so cute! I LOVE Boston's smile!

Mom O' Nine said...

I agree with Deidre--Boston is "stinkin" cute...so is Avery. He is starting to look a bit like his sister...maybe....adorable babies.