Avrie: Grabbing my boob. Wha's dis mama?
A million things run through my head. She repeats EVERYTHING we say right now. Answer carefully. I decide to tell the truth.
Me: Smiling, trying not to laugh. It's mommy's booby.
Avrie: It's mommy's boodie? All of the sudden grabs the other one the same way. Wha's dis mommy?
Me: Laughing so hard I can barely answer her. It's mommy's other booby.
Avrie: With a big smile. Mommy's boodie's funny.
__________________________________________________________
CHRISTMAS MORNING
This year was a fun Christmas. Avrie still doesn't quite understand what's going on, but she does like getting presents. She had opened a few presents like some babies and a coloring book. She pulled the crayons out of her stocking and started opening them. When she got some of the paper off she let out a huge GASP and said,
"COOL! A BOX!!!"
We could not stop laughing about it all day.
Boston also enjoyed unwrapping presents and then trying to chew on the paper. Who needs presents when you have colorful, crinkly wrapping paper to keep you entertained?

6 comments:
That is sooo funny! I love it! kids say the darndest things!
PAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I've always laughed so hard when my girls find mine, pat them, look at their chest, then mine...hilarious!!!
That is so funny! Your kids are adorable!
LOL - I love you!! Kids are funny and you are probably an awesome mom
hahaha that is sooo funny. it looks like you guys had a fun Christmas.
Too good, that story. TOO GOOD.
Post a Comment