Thursday, October 15, 2009

More about the little man

I never noticed how much I use the internet until we moved into our own place and were without it for a few weeks. It was super annoying sometimes but also super awesome that Klay and I actually hung out at night again instead of doing random stuff online (like blogging!). However, I'm happy to be connected to the world again. (Giving up cable with DVR AND the internet at the same time sort of gave me an isolated feeling from the world. If I didn't catch the news I didn't even know what the weather might be the next day!) Anyways, it's nice to have our own space again, and I'm SURE Brenda is saying the same thing times ten, but I'm amazed at how much busier I am now. Avrie took the adjustment of not being spoiled rotten from Grandpa pretty hard the first few days but is doing much better now that she's adjusted to just hanging out with boring, mean mom all day.That said, I only have a few minutes to catch up a little bit. Boston is 4 months old now and I seriously don't know where the time has gone! He is such an amazing baby and so easy going. He is so happy all the time and puts up with Avrie very well. She treats him great but hasn't quite figured out how to be soft with him yet. She always wants to "hold it" and have him "seh-bye-you" (sit-by-you; aka "sit by me"). She is such a loving sister though and always just randomly says "I luh-lou Bossin" (I love you Boston). Boston's hair is starting to come in pretty thick and the poor guy got every single one of mine and Klay's cowlicks. Hopefully the fohawk stays in fashion for a while because I think the front of his hair is always going to be sticking straight up and pointing towards the middle.Boston rolled over two days ago for the first time! We rolled him back and he did it three times. But... he hasn't done it since. I've been helping him practice since then but actually hate when they can only roll one way and then cry when they're stuck on their belly so maybe I shouldn't have him work so hard at it.

Well, need to go snuggle the hubby before he goes to bed. More updates soon. I'm happy to be connected to the world again!

P.S... Did p90x really well for 10 days. I was so proud of myself. (That's A LOT of working out for someone who hasn't done jack in like 5 years!) Then we moved... haven't done it since. I blame it on only having one DVD player. There's nothing to entertain Aves while I work out that long. Guess I should get on it again because it really did feel good...

5 comments:

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

He IS growing up so fast! His smile looks a lot like Klay in those pictures:) By the way, I found a way cheap Halloween craft we should do...if you like it:)

Mom O' Nine said...

My grandson, Austin has the same hairline as Boston. It is adorable...even now. He is nine....and SOOO cute.

Katie Lee said...

so you are still in I.F. right? I know I keep saying I will stop by one of these days. I need to just do it. Where are you at? I want to come see your cute cute kids! (I did p90X for a while too... intense, but I lost like 10 lbs in the 3 weeks I did it!)

Calyn said...

I love the cowlicks. That is too cute. He is definitely getting big. He is so adorable!!

Rachel said...

Oh that is too funny!! Good luck doing his hair when he's older!