I've had p90x since a few weeks before I had Boston. I got a great deal on it from my sister-in-law (who sells them SUPER cheap, like $55, so if you want it let me know!) Well I finally busted out my first video yesterday. It has a schedule that goes with it but I didn't have it at the time so I just popped in legs and back. I'll tell you what, I'm definitely feeling it today! The two motions that are KILLING me today are sitting down and walking up and down the stairs (which is a little problem since we live downstairs). And I only had time to do 35 minutes of the workout insead of the full 60. I can't even imagine if I would have done the full thing! You have to understand that I have not really worked out since HIGH SCHOOL, that's over 6 years people. Today I decided to go on an extra long walk outside instead of doing p90x since it's such a nice day and I don't have time (or energy) for both. It really is quite a workout in itself pushing two kids. So, back to it tomorrow. I'll keep you posted on how it's going!
January 2019
7 years ago

6 comments:
oh awesome. heard great things about this thing. i might want to get it, cause that is cheap! i'll let you know!
I was doing it before..well I guess during the beginning of this pregnancy. Good luck, it will keep hurting each time you do it, but it gets better and it's by far the best workout videos I've ever tried. I just wish the videos were shorter.
Geoffrey borrowed that from our neighbor and just started the videos. I hear it's fun and a great workout!! I'm going to have to try it out!
yeah tyler and I tried it well we tried P90 because we were both in the same boat haven't worked out in forever and it killed us it's the same thing as P90x but a lot easier and it still killed us haha i don't think i could ever do P90X haha so good job on that. :D
Oh man, I did this with my SIL for about 2 weeks and I wanted to DIE!!!!!! It's so hard!!!! But you'll have a rock hard body if you stick with it. I never got it, but haha, YOU will!!!
I tried p90x for the first time on Sunday morning. I will probably start it in a week. I'm so excited!! Let me know how ya do!
Post a Comment