A few weekends ago we headed up to Island Park with our friends Ben and Ryanne and it was a blast! I was throwing a bridal shower for my sister-in-law to be so we could only stay for one night but wish we could have stayed the whole weekend because we had so much fun. We loaded the kids up and went on a four-wheeler ride that was beautiful. Avrie actually fell asleep on the front of the four-wheeler and Klay had to hold her head up! And Boston pretty much slept the whole time in his little carrier. Our little man went on a four-wheeler ride before he can even hold his own head up steadily... what a stud!
Our little family at the top of the ride...
We hung out at the cabin for a little while to let the kids take a nap before heading out to the lake. It was a goreous lake tucked away in the mountains and the boys had a lot of fun on the rope swing there. Avrie didn't like the kayak at all because we kept getting water on her with the paddles. I was ok with it because I ended up holding her and Klay had to paddle the whole way, so it was nice and relaxing for me! 

(notice the dirt covering the side of Avrie's forehead...)
After the lake we headed back to the cabin where Ryanne's parents had fondue ready for dinner. It was delicious and a new experience for Klay and I. We feel much more cultured now :) Sadly, we had to head home after that and it was a long drive. (Klay slept the whole way...) But we were so glad they invited us and love hanging out with them. Thanks Ben and Ryanne, we had a blast!

3 comments:
Fun!! I love your adventures!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome for Klay!!! And I love the updates from you guys!!! Your kids are darling!
It looks like so much fun, and congrats to Klay, that is awesome! We seriously need to get together. I think I have your number. You better be expecting a call this month. Love ya girl!
Post a Comment