As for an update on our favorite little man... Boston is doing good and is serously a great baby. It may be partly that there are so many people here to spoil him, but he hardly ever cries! He eats like a champ (sometimes I seriously don't understand how he downs so much food!) and sleeps great as well. He still wakes up every three or four hours but goes right back to sleep after he eats. Klay is an amazing dad and husband and will get up with him at least once a night on days he doesn't have school (which will be a lot more now! yay!) so I've been getting plenty of sleep.

At Boston's check-up about two weeks ago he already weighed 8 lbs 13 oz, TWO POUNDS more than when he was born. So he's turning out to be quite the solid little boy.

We love him so much and feel like he's just been a part of our family forever. We're excited to watch him grow and see his little personality shine through. I can already tell that he's going to be WAY more laid back than Avrie, which is a good thing because I don't think we could handle two that are as high-maintanace as her!
4 comments:
So cute! HE looks like a fun little boy.
yay! first of all, you're dang cute. second of all, congrats! he is so handsome. and third of all, boston is such a cute name! have fun girl! can't wait to watch him grow up!
Wow I can't believe how big he is getting all ready! I love the four posts at a time. That's how I Blog, and I don't even have 2 kids to take up my time!
Lindsey, your kids are so cute and you look great!! Can't believe you just had a baby,you just glow... being a mom suits you fine...
Post a Comment