My friend Sherrie was super awesome and took some newborn pictures of Beck when he was less than a week old. The first day we tried he just did not want to sleep! You know how newborns are with their pterodactyl hands going all crazy if they're not bundled up. (Yes, I googled how to spell pterodactyl. Who knew it had a silent P!?) Anyway, she was SO nice to come back a second day since the first attempt was a bust. He's already grown so much and I'm glad we captured that newborn look before it passed!
We had to take a BYU one for Klay's office. I'm thinking I should order a mini Utah State helmet just to even things out here!
Thanks so much Sherrie!
January 2019
7 years ago
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
He is a doll, Lindsey! And I agree...something USU is definitely needed!
Get a USU helmet ASAP!
Post a Comment