It's always fun to come into the kitchen only to find Avrie putting her "make-up" on. (Aka: ketchup) This isn't the first and I'm sure it's not the last messy face picture to make it on the blog.


Here's one where her face is actually clean (sort of). Just enjoying her pickle.

My birthday was earlier this month and this is what Klay brought home from work for me. The best part is, the next day all the CLEAN dishes were piled right next to them drying, and I didn't have to do them! (Klay is super good at doing the dishes because he knows I hate to.)

More pictures of the little missy with her sunglasses on. She loves to put them on herself.

Speaking of putting things on herself, for some reason I thought this was so cute. Aves is starting to be such an independent little girl and wants to do everything herself. Sometimes this is how it all turns out. But I'm sure anyone with an (almost) 2 year old understands.


As for Klay and I (since all I ever post about is the kids)... yesterday we headed down for the Utah State football game and my mom watched the kids ( thanks mom!).
GO AGGIES!!! They actually won which made the trip even more fun and we got to see a lot of people from Logan and Salt Lake we hadn't seen in a while (but of course we didn't take the camera). Klay is still loving his internship and working on getting another one for the tax season in the spring. I am just hangin' out with the kids and trying to get our new house in order, which is a super slow process for me for some reason! Life is great and we couldn't ask for more!
4 comments:
Your blog on the little miss cracks me up. That's how I like to wear my crocs, too! J/K She is a funny little child.
Happy Be-lated birthday!!!
I'm so excited that Klay might take that class. Weel, excited for me........because I am selfish.
She is SO stinkin' funny!!! I just love that age! What a cutie!
Post a Comment